Are you ready to be a part of the manufacturing industry in Poland? As a Factory Worker, you'll play a vital role in the production process and contribute to the creation of various products. With visa sponsorship options, you have the chance to build a fulfilling career while experiencing the rich culture of Poland.
- Employer Name: HP
- Position: Factory
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: $19.00 hourly / 20 to 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time
- Location: Poland
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 3 years to less than 5 years
1. Production Tasks: Operate machinery, assemble components, or perform tasks based on the production line requirements.
2. Quality Control: Inspect products for defects and ensure they meet quality standards.
3. Safety Compliance: Follow safety protocols to ensure a secure working environment.
4. Equipment Maintenance: Perform routine maintenance on machinery to keep it in working condition.
5. Task Efficiency: Complete tasks efficiently to meet production quotas.
1. Attention to Detail: Precise in following instructions and maintaining quality standards.
2. Physical Stamina: Ability to stand for extended periods and perform physically demanding tasks.
3. Teamwork: Collaborate effectively with colleagues on the production line.
4. Adaptability: Flexibility to work on various tasks and adapt to changing production needs.
5. Basic Technical Skills: Familiarity with using basic tools and machinery.
Also, apply: Java Developer Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Education and Experience Requirements
1. Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Experience: Prior experience in manufacturing or production is advantageous but not always required.
3. Language: Basic English language skills for communication and understanding instructions.
Factory jobs in Poland encompass a variety of industries, including automotive, electronics, textiles, and more. You might work in a large-scale production facility or a smaller workshop, depending on the company and product.
How to Apply
To apply for factory jobs in Poland with visa sponsorship, follow these steps:
- Updated Resume: Prepare a detailed resume highlighting your relevant experience and skills.
- Application Submission: Apply directly through the provided channels, ensuring your qualifications match the job requirements.
- Interview Preparation: If selected, prepare for interviews that may include questions about your experience and ability to work in a manufacturing environment.
1. What does "visa sponsorship available" mean? Visa sponsorship means the company is willing to assist eligible candidates in obtaining a work visa to work in Poland.
2. What is the work schedule for factory jobs? Factory jobs often follow a regular shift schedule, which may include day, night, or rotating shifts.
3. Is previous factory experience mandatory? While previous experience can be beneficial, many factories offer training for new employees.
4. Are there growth opportunities in factory positions? Yes, factory workers can progress to supervisory roles or specialize in specific areas of production.
5. What are the safety measures in place? Factories prioritize safety with training, protective gear, and protocols to prevent accidents.
Factory jobs in Poland with visa sponsorship offer a gateway to a dynamic career in the manufacturing sector. By understanding the job expectations, qualifications, and application process, you can confidently pursue opportunities that align with your skills. Join the workforce in Poland and contribute to the creation of products while experiencing the country's industrial landscape.
Do You Want free Visa Sponsorship?
Job Alerts to get notification when we publish new openings