Are you a skilled maritime professional seeking exciting job opportunities in Canada? Look no further! We are currently hiring talented individuals from around the world for various marine positions in Canada. With visa sponsorship available, this is your chance to embark on a rewarding career and contribute to the thriving marine industry in Canada.
- Employer Name: NAVAMAR INC.
- Position: Marine
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: $26.57 hourly / 20 to 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time
- Location: 10150 Rue Notre-Dame, Montréal-Est, Quebec, Canada, H1B2T7
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 3 years to less than 5 years
Position: Various Marine Jobs
As a marine professional, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of maritime activities in Canada. You will be responsible for various tasks related to navigation, vessel operations, maritime logistics, and marine resource management. Join us and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to maritime excellence.
- Operate and navigate vessels safely, following maritime regulations and best practices.
- Monitor and maintain vessel equipment and systems, conducting routine inspections and maintenance tasks.
- Handle cargo loading and unloading operations, ensuring compliance with safety and security protocols.
- Conduct safety drills and emergency response exercises to ensure crew readiness.
- Maintain accurate records of vessel activities, including navigational logs and maintenance reports.
- Collaborate with other marine professionals, including crew members, port authorities, and regulatory agencies.
- Participate in environmental monitoring and compliance activities to protect marine ecosystems.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of safety and environmental policies.
- Stay updated with industry trends, technological advancements, and regulatory changes.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and industry standards to promote a culture of safety and excellence.
- Relevant experience and qualifications in the marine industry, including but not limited to the following roles:
- Deck Officer
- Marine Engineer
- Marine Surveyor
- Marine Biologist
- Marine Technician
- Knowledge of maritime regulations, international conventions, and industry standards.
- Familiarity with vessel operations, navigation systems, and maritime equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions in challenging situations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with diverse teams.
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
- Valid certifications and licenses as required for specific roles.
Qualified candidates who require visa sponsorship will have the opportunity to obtain the necessary work permits to work in the Canadian marine industry. Visa sponsorship will be facilitated by the employing company, following the guidelines and regulations set by Canadian immigration authorities.
How to Apply
If you are a passionate marine professional and meet the qualifications outlined above, we invite you to submit your application. Please include the following documents:
- Resume/CV highlighting your marine experience, qualifications, and skills.
- Cover letter expressing your interest in the position and why you believe you would be a valuable addition to the marine industry in Canada.
- Contact information of at least two professional references.
How to apply for this job?
Telephone: (514) 989-0048 Extension: 214, Email: [email protected]
Marine jobs in Canada for foreigners with visa sponsorship offer a unique opportunity to contribute to the dynamic and thriving marine industry in the country. Whether you are an experienced deck officer, marine engineer, or marine biologist, there are various positions available for skilled professionals like you. Join us and be part of the maritime legacy of Canada.