Are you an experienced truck driver looking for job opportunities in Canada? We are currently offering truck driving positions in Canada with a work permit for qualified candidates like you. As a truck driver in Canada, you will play a vital role in transporting goods and products, contributing to the logistics and transportation industry, and experiencing the diverse landscapes of this beautiful country.
- Employer Name: DriveWise
- Position: Truck Driving
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: $53.00 hourly / 20 to 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time
- Location: 121 Commerce Park Dr.Barrie, ON L4N 8X1
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 3 years to less than 5 years
- Safely operate and drive trucks to transport goods and materials.
- Plan routes and ensure timely deliveries.
- Load and unload cargo with care and efficiency.
- Inspect trucks and perform basic maintenance checks.
- Follow traffic rules and regulations while driving.
- Maintain accurate records of deliveries and shipments.
- Communicate effectively with dispatch and clients.
- Ensure the security of the cargo during transit.
- Follow safety protocols and maintain a safe driving environment.
- Valid truck driving license and experience in commercial driving.
- Clean driving record and adherence to road safety guidelines.
- Physical fitness for driving and handling cargo.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly.
- Willingness to work long hours and travel as required.
- Familiarity with GPS navigation and electronic logging systems.
- Proficiency in English (or additional language proficiency for bilingual positions).
Selected candidates for truck driving jobs in Canada will receive a work permit to legally work in the country. The work permit allows international truck drivers to contribute their expertise to the transportation and logistics sector in Canada.
How to Apply
To apply for truck driving jobs in Canada with a work permit, follow these steps:
Here is what you must include in your application:
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Prepare a comprehensive resume highlighting your truck driving experience and qualifications.
- Craft a cover letter expressing your interest in working as a truck driver in Canada and your commitment to road safety and timely deliveries.
- Gather essential documents, including references and any relevant truck driving certifications if available.
- Submit your application as per the company's instructions, either online or by mail.
Working as a truck driver in Canada with a work permit offers various benefits, including:
- Competitive salary and opportunities for career growth in the transportation industry.
- Experience driving through Canada's diverse and scenic landscapes.
- Exposure to modern transportation technologies and logistics operations.
- Access to Canada's excellent healthcare and social services.
Truck driving jobs in Canada with work permits present an excellent opportunity for experienced truck drivers seeking to work in a new and exciting environment. If you have a passion for driving, a commitment to safety on the roads, and a desire to explore Canada's vast highways, consider applying for truck driving positions with a work permit and embark on a fulfilling journey in the world of transportation and trucking in Canada.