- LAGOS MAINLAND, Nigeria
- June 22, 2023
An enthusiastic and compassionate registered Nigerian pharmacist with experience in health care and community pharmacy practice , extensive knowledge(carer) of data confidentiality, time management, administering medication, hygiene and health safety in the best interest of patient while ensuring compliance with policies and laid down guidelines, that is seeking to leverage my experience in a new challenging learning field.
I also have care giving certifications and great skills in book keeping, knowledge of computer usage, observation skills and I pay attention to detail.
I am a great team player an am open to innovative ideas.
i have a Bpharm degree from Madonna university, 2016
• Acted as a mentor for the outreach team to reach greater number of students.
• Advised customers on the recommended dosage warnings, storage and possible side effects of all dispensed medications.
• Provide counselling and awareness to the public through presentation, lectures and private consulting on effects, usage of drugs.
• Sales, management and administration of the pharmacy outlet.
• Performed the task of managing the community pharmacy outlet.
• Assisted patients with their purchases of OTC prescriptions, counselled them on the need for regular checkups. And also prescribed medications mostly OTC prescriptions.
• Performs primary function of the registered pharmacist in interpreting, evaluating, preparing and dispensing medication orders and prescriptions.
• Supervise the inventory of pharmacy stock and determined supplies needed.