Are you a skilled Mechanical Engineer looking for exciting job opportunities in Canada? Are you an international professional seeking employment in Canada with a work permit? Look no further! We are currently hiring talented Mechanical Engineers who possess a valid work permit to join our dynamic team in Canada. Take the next step in your career and explore the possibilities of working in one of the most thriving engineering industries in the world.
- Employer Name: Element RH
- Position: Mechanical Engineer
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: $45.00 hourly / 20 to 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time
- Location: 2175 Chemin du Fleuve, Lévis, Quebec, Canada, G6W7W9
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 3 years to less than 5 years
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will play a crucial role in our organization's success. Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and Developing Mechanical Systems: Utilize your expertise to design, develop, and improve mechanical systems and components based on project requirements and industry standards.
- Performing Engineering Calculations: Apply engineering principles to conduct calculations, simulations, and analyses to ensure the integrity, efficiency, and safety of mechanical systems.
- Creating Technical Drawings and Specifications: Produce detailed technical drawings, schematics, and specifications using computer-aided design (CAD) software and other relevant tools.
- Conducting Research and Development: Stay updated on the latest advancements in mechanical engineering, identify innovative solutions, and contribute to research and development initiatives within the organization.
- Collaborating with Cross-functional Teams: Work closely with multidisciplinary teams, including other engineers, designers, technicians, and project managers, to ensure successful project execution.
- Performing Testing and Quality Control: Conduct tests, inspections, and quality control procedures to verify the performance and compliance of mechanical systems with established standards and specifications.
- Preparing Reports and Documentation: Create comprehensive reports, technical documentation, and progress updates to effectively communicate project status and findings to stakeholders.
- Ensuring Compliance with Regulations: Adhere to relevant industry codes, standards, and regulatory requirements to ensure compliance and maintain high standards of quality and safety.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Work Permit for Canada: Possess a valid work permit that allows you to work legally in Canada. Ensure that your work permit is up to date and complies with Canadian immigration regulations.
- Educational Background: Hold a bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or a related field from a recognized institution.
- Professional Experience: Demonstrate a minimum of [X years/months] of experience in mechanical engineering roles, preferably in [specific industry or field].
- Technical Skills: Showcase proficiency in using engineering software, such as CAD, simulation tools, and other relevant software applications. Familiarity with industry-specific software and codes is an asset.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills: Possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to tackle complex engineering challenges and provide innovative solutions.
- Communication and Collaboration: Exhibit excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams, presenting ideas and technical information effectively.
- Adaptability and Time Management: Display adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced engineering environment.
How to Apply:
Online Application: https://www.elementrh.ca/#1
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about contributing your skills and expertise as a Mechanical Engineer in Canada, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents through our online application portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further consideration.
Join our team and be part of the exciting opportunities and growth in the field of mechanical engineering in Canada. Experience a fulfilling career, cultural diversity, and a high standard of living that Canada offers. Start your journey towards a rewarding career in Canada today!
Do You Want free Visa Sponsorship?
Job Alerts to get notification when we publish new openings