Are you skilled in building maintenance and seeking an exciting job opportunity in Canada? Look no further! We have an excellent position available for a Worker Building Maintenance with visa sponsorship. This job description will provide you with an overview of the role, responsibilities, required skills, qualifications, and the benefits of working in Canada. Take the first step towards a rewarding career by exploring this unique opportunity.
- Employer Name: VILAVI CANADA
- Position: Building Maintenance
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: $19.00 hourly / 20 to 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time
- Location: 901 Avenue Viger Est, Montréal, Quebec, Canada, H2L0J3
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 3 years to less than 5 years
Also, apply: Jobs in Canada - Biology with Visa Sponsorship
As a Worker Building Maintenance, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the proper functioning, cleanliness, and safety of buildings and facilities. Your responsibilities will include performing routine maintenance tasks, addressing repairs, conducting inspections, and ensuring a comfortable and well-maintained environment for occupants. Join the dynamic field of building maintenance in Canada and contribute to the upkeep of various structures.
- Conduct routine inspections of buildings, including electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
- Perform general maintenance tasks such as painting, carpentry, and minor repairs.
- Respond promptly to repair requests and address issues efficiently.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of buildings and facilities.
- Operate and maintain equipment and tools required for maintenance tasks.
- Assist in the installation and maintenance of electrical and plumbing systems.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure efficient maintenance operations.
- Adhere to safety protocols and regulations in all maintenance activities.
- Document maintenance activities and keep accurate records.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in building maintenance or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
- Proficiency in general maintenance tasks such as painting, carpentry, and repairs.
- Ability to use and maintain maintenance tools and equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good physical stamina and ability to perform manual labor.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of safety protocols and regulations in building maintenance.
Benefits and Compensation:
As a Worker Building Maintenance in Canada with visa sponsorship, you can enjoy competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. The exact benefits and compensation will vary depending on the employer. However, common benefits may include health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and opportunities for career growth.
Visa Sponsorship Information:
If you are a skilled worker in building maintenance seeking employment in Canada, you'll be glad to know that some employers offer visa sponsorship for qualified candidates. Visa sponsorship can provide you with the opportunity to work legally in Canada and potentially lead to permanent residency.
Visa sponsorship requirements and processes vary, and it is recommended to consult with immigration professionals or check the official government websites for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
How to apply for this job?
Telephone: (514) 875-7013 Extension: 1261, Email: email@example.com
Joining the field of Worker Building Maintenance in Canada with visa sponsorship offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the maintenance and functionality of various buildings and facilities. Your skills and expertise will play a crucial role in ensuring the comfort and safety of occupants. Embrace this exceptional opportunity to work in Canada, enjoy competitive compensation, benefits, and potentially pursue permanent residency.
Do You Want free Visa Sponsorship?
Job Alerts to get notification when we publish new openings