Are you passionate about data and analytics? We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented data analyst to join our team in Ireland. As a data analyst, you will be responsible for interpreting complex data, analyzing the results, and transforming them into actionable insights to drive business strategies and decisions.
- Employer Name: Orcawise
- Position: Data Analyst
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: $60.00 hourly / 20 to 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time
- Location: Ireland
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 3 years to less than 5 years
- Data Collection: Gather, clean, and preprocess data from various sources, ensuring accuracy and reliability.
- Data Analysis: Utilize statistical methods and software to analyze large datasets, identifying trends, patterns, and correlations.
- Data Visualization: Create clear and compelling visualizations, such as charts and graphs, to present data-driven insights to stakeholders.
- Reporting: Prepare detailed reports and presentations, summarizing findings and recommendations for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, providing analytical support and contributing to data-driven decision-making processes.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical mindset and attention to detail, able to dissect complex problems and extract meaningful insights from data.
- Technical Proficiency: Proficiency in data analysis tools such as SQL, Python, R, or similar, along with experience with data visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI.
- Statistical Knowledge: Understanding of statistical techniques and methodologies for data analysis and interpretation.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to convey complex findings to diverse audiences effectively.
- Problem-Solving: Ability to approach problems creatively and use critical thinking to devise analytical solutions.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience: Previous experience as a data analyst or in a similar role, demonstrating proficiency in data analysis techniques and tools.
- Certifications: Relevant certifications in data analysis or related fields are advantageous.
Data analysts in Ireland work in various sectors, including finance, healthcare, technology, and marketing. Expect a dynamic and collaborative work environment where data-driven decision-making is highly valued. Adherence to data privacy and security standards is paramount, ensuring ethical data handling practices.
- Competitive Salary: Enjoy a competitive salary package, commensurate with your skills and experience in data analysis.
- Healthcare: Access to comprehensive healthcare benefits for you and your family.
- Professional Development: Opportunities for continuous training and skill enhancement in data analysis techniques and tools.
- Work-Life Balance: Structured work schedules and paid time off to support a healthy work-life balance.
- Career Growth: Potential for career advancement in the rapidly evolving field of data analytics.
Salary, How to Apply, and Conclusions
The salary for this position will be competitive and discussed during the interview process. To apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. We appreciate your interest in joining our dynamic data analysis team.
In conclusion, our data analyst jobs in Ireland offer more than just a career; they provide an opportunity to make a significant impact by translating data into actionable insights that drive business success. Embrace the opportunity to uncover patterns, solve challenges, and contribute to informed decision-making. We eagerly await your application and look forward to welcoming you to our data-driven organization.
Apply for this position
Do You Want free Visa Sponsorship?
Job Alerts to get notification when we publish new openings