We are seeking a dedicated and skilled radiographer to join our dynamic medical team in Ireland. As a radiographer, you will be at the forefront of diagnostic healthcare, using cutting-edge imaging technologies to assist in the accurate diagnosis and treatment of patients. This position offers a rewarding opportunity to illuminate lives through precise and compassionate care.
- Employer Name: St. James’s Hospital
- Position: Radiographer
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: $40.00 hourly / 20 to 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time
- Location: Ireland
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 3 years to less than 5 years
Also, check: Chef Job in Ireland: Crafting Culinary Excellence
As a radiographer with us, you will be responsible for:
- Diagnostic Imaging: Performing a variety of diagnostic imaging procedures including X-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, and ultrasounds.
- Equipment Operation: Operating and maintaining imaging equipment, ensuring accuracy and safety.
- Patient Care: Ensuring patients are informed, comfortable, and properly positioned for imaging procedures.
- Quality Control: Maintaining high-quality imaging standards and ensuring images are clear and accurate for diagnosis.
- Collaboration: Collaborating with radiologists and other healthcare professionals for effective patient care.
- Safety Protocols: Adhering to safety protocols and ensuring a safe environment for both patients and staff.
To excel in this role, you need:
- Educational Background: A degree in Radiography or a related field from an accredited institution.
- License: Valid radiography license to practice in Ireland.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in operating various imaging equipment and software.
- Attention to Detail: Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in imaging procedures.
- Communication: Strong communication skills to explain procedures to patients and collaborate with the medical team.
- Compassion: Compassion and empathy towards patients, ensuring their comfort and well-being during procedures.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Radiography or related field.
- Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in diagnostic radiography.
Radiographers in Ireland work in hospitals, clinics, and diagnostic imaging centers. The environment is professional, collaborative, and focused on patient care. Radiographers often work in shifts to ensure round-the-clock availability of imaging services.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary with opportunities for advancement.
- Health and dental insurance coverage for you and your family.
- Retirement savings plans with employer contributions.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Continuing education allowances for professional development.
- Supportive work environment fostering teamwork and learning.
The salary for this position is competitive and will be based on qualifications, experience, and performance.
How to Apply
Joining our medical team as a radiographer means becoming part of a community dedicated to excellence in patient care and diagnostic accuracy. Your role is pivotal in illuminating the path to accurate diagnoses and better health for our patients. Embrace this opportunity to further your career, enhance your skills, and positively impact the lives of those you serve. Apply now and be a vital part of our commitment to healthcare excellence!
Apply for this position
Do You Want free Visa Sponsorship?
Job Alerts to get notification when we publish new openings