- Lagos, Nigeria
- May 5, 2023
1a, Church street, Akoka, Lagos | 08135371686 | [email protected]
Dear Hiring Manager,
I'm excited to be applying for the Executive Assistant position in your establishment. It's clear that you're
looking for someone who understands the nuances of managing a CEO's busy day and can proactively
tackle issues. As someone with a sharp eye for detail and a drive to organize, I thrive on making sure every
day has a clear plan and every plan is clearly communicated.
During my previous roles, I have served as the assistant to three executive team members, including the
CEOs. I was praised for my time management skills, writing abilities, and commitment to excellence. I was
applauded for rapidly developing and enacting contingency plans during the covid 19 pandemic , which
allowed our executive team to continue to operate business as usual during the crisis.
From my 6 years of experience as an executive assistant, I understand the importance of being proactive.
In addition to being an expert at scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, and managing travel
arrangements, I've also developed the ability to anticipate roadblocks and create effective alternative plans.
My greatest value to any executive is my ability to work independently, freeing up their time to focus on the
needs of the business.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I'm looking forward to learning more details about the Executive
Assistant position at The Assembly Hub. I am excited about the opportunity in this organisation , and I'm
looking forward to demonstrating how I can help make the lives of your company executives easier.
* Scheduling, reviewing, prioritizing, and responding to emails, answering and returning phone calls.
* Organizing documents, maintaining records, and taking notes at meetings.
* Helping clients with any traveling issues.
* Liaising with partner travel agencies and airline companies for cheap ticketing fares.
* Draft, review, and send communications on behalf of company executives.
* Managing executive schedules/calendars.
* Coordinate travel arrangements.
* Draft, review, process and send communications on behalf of the company executives.
* Research and write reports on and about the company policy.
* Training and supervising new staff.
* Developed and implemented integrated marketing strategies and promotional campaigns to achieve business objectives and revenue goals for business unit.
* Collaborated with business unit leaders on initiatives to reach new markets and brand awareness.
* Reviewed promotion pieces for appropriate brand reflection.
* Maintained strategic relationships with Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Twitter to develop media platforms.
* Drove traffic growth from multiple sources, including free and paid search, email marketing and affiliate marketing.