- Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
- June 12, 2023
Self-motivated professional studying international master’s in business administration with proficiency in portfolio analysis, project management, risk analysis, underwriting and business development, Sales and Support Administrator offering excellent organizational and multitasking abilities. Has good communication and customer relations skills developed in related experiences. Highly dependable, ethical and reliable. Works effectively with cross-functional teams in ensuring operational and service excellence. Also, an individual who aim to will like to maximize skills and potentials in accomplishing set goals and to excel in any challenging work environment.
- Client service relationships and support.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Data entry, Documentation and Reporting.
- Contributing to project delivery, quickly identifying short comings in projects and taking remedial actions.
- Maintains Confidentiality.
- Administration and Management support.
- Excellent verbal & writing communication skill.
- Exceptional Inter-personal and conflict resolution skills.
- Social media marketing skills.
I am currently concluding my masters in international business administration.
I gained a BSc in Economics through a 4 years program in the above institute.
• Improved operational management systems, processes and best practices as well as Mentoring staff members to assist them in cultivating their skills.
• Defined strategic standards, policies, procedures, measures, and organizational enhancements to meet company goals.
• Oversaw budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing. Also, ensuring smooth and timely execution and commissioning of projects.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of strategic plans to achieving short and long-term goals.
• Providing strategic direction regarding all marketing, business development and communications activities.
• Analyzed insurance risk, underwrote and issued policy documents.
• Reported monthly on new business results, produced financial results, and supported analysis, data, and models.
• Review of underwriting requirement and due diligences report.
• Supported the collection, and maintained pricing data.
• Partnered with other underwriters to encourage understanding of pricing models and the results of actuarial analyses.
• Worked together with internal and external auditors to enhance industry best practices and ensure efficient audit procedures and outcomes.
• Developed forward-looking actuarial loss forecast models for corporations across all geographies and industries.
• Created and implemented policies and procedures regarding insurance policies, particularly premiums.
• Prepared data reports on a quarterly and annual basis while analyzing underwriting performance. results of actuarial analyses
• Managed cooperate partners and sales agents to achieve high productivity.
• Portfolio profitability review and risk analysis of client portfolio.
• Trained and mentored new team members.
• Tracked and monitored team members productivity as well as develop a model to achieve the set target.
• Documentation review and customer KYC update for both new and existing clients.
• Provided excellent customer service delivery to both physical and our online clients.
• Used product knowledge to ensure that clients are getting exactly what they need.
• Tracked renewals and analyzed retention ratio.
• Monthly, quarterly and annual report for end of year appraisals