If you have a passion for the pharmaceutical industry and want to contribute to improving people's health and well-being, Canada offers excellent opportunities in the field of pharmaceuticals. Canada's robust healthcare system, advanced research facilities, and commitment to innovation create a demand for skilled professionals in the pharmaceutical industry. In this article, we will explore the job description for pharmaceutical positions in Canada and provide information about visa sponsorship options for international candidates.
- Employer Name: iRecrutement
- Position: Pharmaceutical
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: $25.00 hourly / 20 to 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time
- Location: 2795 Boulevard Laurier, Québec, Quebec, Canada, G1V4M7
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 3 years to less than 5 years
Also, apply: Oil and Gas Job in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
As a pharmaceutical professional, your responsibilities may include:
- Research and Development: Conducting research to develop and improve pharmaceutical products, including drugs, vaccines, and medical devices. Collaborating with scientists, researchers, and regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Drug Formulation: Formulating and developing drug formulations, considering factors such as dosage, efficacy, stability, and patient compliance. Optimizing drug delivery systems to enhance therapeutic outcomes.
- Quality Assurance: Ensuring that pharmaceutical products meet quality standards and comply with regulatory requirements. Conducting quality control tests, inspections, and audits to maintain product integrity and safety.
- Clinical Trials: Designing and implementing clinical trials to assess the safety and efficacy of new drugs or treatment protocols. Collecting and analyzing data to support regulatory submissions and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Regulatory Compliance: Staying updated with pharmaceutical regulations, guidelines, and standards set by health authorities such as Health Canada. Ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Clinical Practices (GCP), and other relevant regulations.
- Pharmacovigilance: Monitoring and evaluating the safety and adverse effects of pharmaceutical products. Collecting, analyzing, and reporting adverse event data to regulatory authorities to ensure patient safety.
- Product Marketing and Sales: Collaborating with marketing teams to develop marketing strategies and promotional materials for pharmaceutical products. Providing product information, education, and support to healthcare professionals and customers.
- Medical Affairs: Interacting with healthcare professionals, providing medical and scientific information about pharmaceutical products, and addressing inquiries related to product usage, efficacy, and safety.
- Supply Chain and Distribution: Managing the supply chain, distribution, and logistics of pharmaceutical products. Ensuring efficient and timely delivery to healthcare facilities, pharmacies, and patients.
- Continuing Education: Staying updated with the latest advancements, research, and industry trends through continuous education, attending conferences, and participating in professional development activities.
The specific requirements for pharmaceutical jobs in Canada may vary depending on the position, specialization, and employer. However, common requirements may include:
- Education and Qualifications: Holding a degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, or a related field. Advanced degrees, such as a Master's or Ph.D., may be required for research or specialized positions.
- Licensing and Registration: Obtaining the necessary licenses and registrations to practice pharmacy or work in specific roles, as per the regulations of the province or territory where you intend to work.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Regulations: Familiarity with pharmaceutical regulations, including Health Canada regulations, GMP, GCP, and other relevant guidelines.
- Research and Analytical Skills: Possessing strong research and analytical skills to evaluate scientific literature, conduct data analysis, and interpret research findings.
- Attention to Detail: Paying close attention to detail to ensure accuracy, compliance, and quality in all aspects of pharmaceutical work.
- Collaboration and Communication: Working effectively in interdisciplinary teams, collaborating with colleagues, healthcare professionals, and regulatory authorities. Demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ethical Considerations: Adhering to ethical principles and codes of conduct in pharmaceutical research, development, and promotion.
- Valid Work Permit: Obtaining a valid work permit or visa that allows employment in Canada.
Also, apply: Network Engineer Job in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
International candidates interested in pharmaceutical jobs in Canada may be eligible for visa sponsorship. The specific visa sponsorship options depend on factors such as the duration of employment, qualifications, and the specific job offer.
It is recommended to consult with Canadian immigration authorities or seek professional advice to determine the most suitable visa sponsorship program based on individual circumstances and job opportunities.
Also, apply: Fruit Picker Job in Canada for Filipino Workers
How to apply for this job?
Working in the pharmaceutical industry in Canada offers exciting opportunities to contribute to healthcare advancements and improve patient outcomes. By understanding the job description and exploring visa sponsorship options, international candidates can pursue their passion for pharmaceuticals and make a meaningful impact in the dynamic Canadian healthcare sector.
Do You Want free Visa Sponsorship?
Job Alerts to get notification when we publish new openings